Below are some of the core resources I use to run my business.
This site is powered by WordPress using a custom theme I designed. The site is hosted on DigitalOcean.
I'm also using ServerPilot to manage and install a lot of the tech stuff.
Themes & Page Builders
This site is currently using Astra Theme because it's fast and flexible.
The page builder I recommend is Beaver Builder because it's a game changer in page creation.
Email Marketing Software
- Sendy — Self hosted email marketing software that uses Amazon SES. (Super cheap and extremely powerful)
- ClickMagick — Track and optimize all your marketing, all in one place.
- Thirsty Affiliates — The Best Affiliate Link Cloaking Plugin for WordPress.
- BeMob - Another very good option to look into.
- Hotjar — Understand how users are really experiencing your site
- Google Analytics — It's been the standard for ever.
- GTMetrix — Really helps evaluate your site issues.
- Bubbl.us — Organize your ideas visually in a way that makes sense to you and others.
- Trello — Visual way to manage your projects and organize anything.
- LucidChart — Another great visualization tool.
- Slack — Team messaging.
- Skype — Communicate with anyone, worldwide, for free.
- Hangouts — Easy video chat and screen share.
- Restrict Content Pro — A full-featured, powerful membership solution for WordPress.
- WP Members — Turns your WordPress site into a membership site.